You’re probably asking yourself, what are blogging legal templates and why do I need them for my website?
Disclaimer: I’m not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. This is important information I wish I learned sooner as a blogger. My hope is that you find this as helpful as I did.
I, too, was scratching my head saying NAHH I don’t need that. Right as I did, more and more pictures and videos started to pop up on Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube telling me I need legal pages.
I took this as a sign and started to panic.
My hope is that you don’t panic like me because I’m going to break down everything you need to know about legal pages with the help of my friend, Amira at ASelfGuru.com.
Before meeting Amira, I was absolutely clueless as to why I would need any legal blogging pages on my blog. I am so glad I found her and her Legal Bundle (which is trusted by thousands of other bloggers like me!) because my mind is at ease and my website is safe.
The legal side of blogging sounds like a total pain in the tush, but I promise this is so easy and took me under 10 minutes.
This post is all about the best legal templates.
The Best Legal Templates For Your Blog
Templates for legal documents
First, let’s break down what a legal template is:
You need a legal page on your website to comply with the law.
Without proper protection, your blog is at risk of being sued, fined, or shut down. You can read more about this on Amira’s website here.
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather invest in legal templates with a small fee rather than spend money on really expensive legal battles in the future.
Please refer to Amira’s blog for more legal information on why you can get sued by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and why any online business is at risk.
Whether you’re a blogger, freelancer, e-commerce business, or any other online business that has a website, you NEED this legal bundle for blogging.
Legal Document Templates
How am I using these legal templates?
I decided to invest in the 3 website legal page templates.
- Terms and Conditions
+ 9 additional bonuses
These templates are detail-oriented, professional, and tailored according to your niche all written by a lawyer.
I share my disclosure at the beginning of my posts and have links included throughout my blog – I recommend the same for you.
If you are copying someone else’s legal pages, you absolutely should not. That is a huge no-no.
Investing in these legal templates is a game-changer. Amira has done all the work for you in these comprehensive legal pages that will 100% safely save your online business.
Instead of trying to copy someone’s page and wasting your time, you can be done in as little as 10 minutes with these templates.
If you’re on the fence, this is why I recommend and LOVE these legal templates:
- Saves you so much time and energy – You can be investing in your business for the long haul and remove any worry of future legality issues.
- Stop wasting hours searching for proper verbiage to include in your website. Instead, spend 10-20 minutes filling out the forms and you never have to think about it again.
- There are so many options tailored to your company and website – there is a legal page for everyone.
- Receive support from Amira and others in her private Facebook group – if you have any questions, she is always available to help.
- Be compliant with the law and protected with these templates.
Legal Contracts Templates
You will not regret purchasing these legal templates, but you might regret not purchasing them.
After I purchased these legal templates for my blog my mind was at ease. Going to sleep that night was an absolute dream knowing my blog is safe.
I wish the same for you!
The worry is gone about having the proper verbiage in my articles to protect me because I have it all included on my website.
Before these legal templates, I was hesitant to promote my blog, upload Pinterest Pins, and optimize SEO.
I was so worried that without proper protection and the more eyeballs I had on my website, the more I was at risk of legality issues.
Now, I am worry-free and absolutely love & cherish my time blogging. I add one link to my posts when needed and hit publish.
I feel like I can take a breathe knowing my blog is protected.
Legal Agreements Templates
Amira has put together multiple Legal Bundles:
- Premium Legal Bundle this discounted bundle included 6 popular and essential legal templates. It included all the starter bundles + a sponsored post contract, a freelance contract, and a guest blogger agreement. Plus, Amira has included 13 bonuses worth $1,825 for FREE!
- VIP Legal Bundle the VIP legal bundle included everything in the starter and premium bundle, plus an additional 10 legal templates. This is her most discounted bundle with a $1,000 savings.
- Legal Bundle for Bloggers All bloggers need the 3 essential templates to comply with the law plus a Guest Blogger Agreement, a Sponsored Posts Contract, and a Media Release Agreement.
Included in her website are also:
- Legal Bundles for Coaches
- Design Contract Bundle for Designers
- Bundles for Freelancers and Clients
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinators
These do not require special skills or knowledge to complete. Amira breaks everything down very easily.
Simply download her templates (she has a step-by-step video explaining how to do this) and fill out the forms where she says.
After 10-20 minutes, your legal pages are ready to include when blogging.
Trust me, it’s not as confusing as it sounds. Once you’ve downloaded the files, completed the forms, and uploaded them to your site you are legally protected and worry-free.
The Legal Bundle comes with 9 bonuses. Each template comes with 3 bonuses and is more than 20% off.
There’s an additional discount on the Legal Bundle for a limited time where you save an extra $30 off!
Check out the Legal Bundle HERE
To learn about each template in detail and understand why you need it, check out her blog post here.