Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission from any purchase made. All thoughts and opinions are my own
March is officially here and I’m manifesting brighter days with group gatherings, great weather, and lots of travel through my March Goals.
I’m here to remind you that life is good and whatever thing you have weighing on your mind, it’s time to release it. Do some deep breathing, meditation, or yoga to clear your mind and release the thing that is holding you back from living your truth.
This brings me to today’s post, March goals. I love reading these types of blog posts so I figured why not create my own. It’s encouraging to read other’s goals and I hope to do the same for you. Feel free to share your March goals in the comments below.
Below I have attached a really handy March Priorities guide that you’re free to download and use (created on Canva).
Here are my March plans
1. This month is looking pretty busy content-wise because I’m working on getting done as much as I can do before heading back to Las Vegas in April. My sister is having a baby so I plan on being home for a couple of months. Lots of shoots to do before, Youtube content (you can check out my channel here), and exciting blog posts to look forward to. I’m talking about Spring Style Guides, Spring favorites, more relationship advice, and wedding planning this month. AHHH I’m getting married.
2. Spring Cleaning is in full swing this month. I seriously look forward to this time of the year. I plan on decluttering the kitchen and my wardrobe. There are a few pieces of clothing that I’ve had my eyes on so I’m so excited to add those to my closet.
3. My Instagram has sort of taken a back seat with Tik Tok and Youtube these days so I plan on jumping back on the grind and stepping up my content game over there. If you’d like to check that out, visit here. We just got Instagram Reels here in Israel so I have not put much focus on Instagram until now. So much change to the Instagram algorithm it’s been hard to keep up.
The wedding planning has begun ↓
4. Since my wedding is coming up towards the end of the year, I plan on making a few lifestyle changes. I’ll be documenting my wedding journey here so feel free to leave your e-mail so you never miss a post. The first lifestyle change I plan on making is to switch to cleaner facial products. I’m ordering a few things off of iHerb that I’m excited to try. I’m hoping it clears some of my acne that I’ve been struggling with. The second is sticking to the Melissa Wood Health program. So far I’ve been loving her pilates workouts and feel so good after. The third lifestyle change I plan to make this month is more water. Sounds so silly, but I have been slacking on my water consumption. That might be why my skin is breaking out. If you have any tips on how to drink more water, feel free to help your girl out.
5. Lastly, this year I set a goal to read more books and so far I’ve only read one. Oy, honestly…I’ve already read it but decided to re-read it again. lol. It’s called Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein and she’s my manifestation guru. Love her and all her books. I just started The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles and wow, so far so good! I’m reading it on my Kindle as it was one of my free downloads for the month. I’ll report back with how I liked it.
Shop the post
Download this March priorities habit tracker to keep you on track for your March Goals. I’ve been using it on my computer and it’s done wonders so far.
Wishing you happy days and brighter months ahead. Looking forward to next month’s goals post.
Leave a Reply